In response to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), TEMPUS HOTEL has carried out precautions and safety measures as follow:
* Frontline employees are fully equipped with masks.
* Alcohol disinfectants are available at the main public areas.
* All guest rooms are sterilized.
* Hotel cleaning staffs regularly disinfect the entire areas to maintain a clean environment.
* Forehead Thermometers are available at the counters. Hotel staffs will help guests to check their body temperature and strengthen guests' self-protection.
To reduce the risk of infection, TEMPUS HOTEL has taken countermeasures as follow:
•Visitor's forehead temperature is above 37.5℃.
•Visitor entry Taiwan prohibited by CDC.
•Visitor requires self-quarantine and home quarantine.
(Effective March 19, all inbound travelers will be required to follow a 14-day period of home quarantine after entering Taiwan.)
TEMPUS HOTEL sincerely apologizes for not able to accommodate above guests.